Tough weekend. Hormones clashing. Need I say more. Today was spent apart rather than together. It was a good thing for all. It's a short week, with new adventures for all of us. We'll see how it all goes.
1. He remembered to bring it home. It filled my heart with song. He doesn't know how happy it makes me to listen.
2. New tasks are at hand for many in my family. It's a time for new risks and stepping out of one's comfort zone.
3. The list making is never-ending.
4. I have not properly thanked someone for her wonderful kindness. I feel badly about this. I will let her know this week how grateful I am.
5. The everyday is wearing us all a bit thin. We need some adventure. Suggestions?
Happy week everyone.