Do you hear that? No? Listen really close...ah, it's the sound of silence. Everyone is back at school and work today. The house is clean, and there are cookies already baking in the oven. January is one of my favorite months. There is no unusual activity, just plain routine. We will ski a lot and play hockey on the weekends. The television watching has been cut, due to extreme viewing by all. Books will be read. Here's to your start to the week and year. Hope it's a smooth one.
1. The pond went through a January thaw. Now all we need is extreme cold with no snow and it will be perfect.
2. See those little lights. They are built into what look like bare branches. I love them. I keep them out all year.
3. My amaryllis are gorgeous! They are such a deep red. I ordered them from here, along with my paperwhites.
4. See I love them so much, I took another shot.
5. My favorite new Christmas decoration, given to my by a special friend. It was perfect on the top of our small tree.
Have a great week everyone!