Monday, July 16, 2007

How Does Your Garden Grow?


Thought I would share some pictures from my garden. I have to say that I am not a very good gardener. I don't like to water and I rarely read the instructions to planting. If I see something I like, I plop it in the dirt and hope for the best. So far, I think the whole thing looks good from a far, just don't get too close. The randomness really shows if you start to study the garden as a whole.
We have a ton of deer in the woods, so each morning I say a little "thank-you" that all my flowers have survived the night. One product that has helped set a boundary is this. Smells absolutely rotten. I don't advise spraying it if you have guests coming for a visit or a hang-over! But I truly believe it works. Watch, I will wake up tomorrow and find everything eaten to the roots.
Both boys are at hockey camp this week. I am trying to get caught up with some knitting and sewing projects so hopefully I will have some things to post later this week! Enjoy the garden!



No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...