Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 22, 1995

Oh Yeah...that's us 12 years ago! Andy and I have known each other since college days way back in the early 80's. I saw him the last night of my freshman year and the rest is history. A really drawn out history that ended up with our wedding 14 years after we first met. The whole world knew we were meant to be together except the two of us.
Can't say it has all been rosy and happy. There has been many valleys and just as many peaks. In fact, I think right now we are going through our deepest valley. Mid-life has a way of changing all perspectives and we are trying to find our way through this age. I am confident though, that we will find our way and emerge out of this time stronger than ever!
Here's to you sweetie! Thanks for the laughs, hugs and the strong support you have given me these last 12 years!

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...