Thursday, July 26, 2007

Why We Stay Home

Winter can be long here in this area of the country so when summer comes we tend to plant our butts and stay home. Today was one of those days that you dream about in mid-February. Crystal blue skies, white fluffy clouds, low humidity and no plans.
Fishing, swimming and playing in the sand were all part of the action this afternoon while I sat and caught up on all my magazine reading.
We use to spend every afternoon at the beach playing when the boys were young. But now camp schedules and friends move the beach to the bottom of the list.
It was a delightful afternoon. Certainly memories were made today!

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...